Is VG or PG what makes big clouds?

PudPuffs

PudPuffs

Active member
The higher VG a juice has the more vapour will be produced. If you want to mix your own I would recommend atleast 70% VG and the other 30% PG. You could take it up to 80% but I would recommend an RTA or an RDA atomiser. I’d imagine the guys who do vape tricks do a mixture of diy and buying, they will often get juices to promote.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Top